Blue Cheese Chicken Burger with Onion Marmalade
The ultimate juicy beef burger. Stacked with crumbled blue cheese, crispy pancetta, delicious onion chutney and cucumber pickles.
500g chicken goujons
1 red onion (chopped)
55g blue cheese (crumbed)
55g fresh breadcrumbs
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
2 tsp parsley (finely chopped)
2tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp French mustard
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Blue Cheese (slices)
1 tbsp Chives (finely chopped)
1 head of Baby Gem Lettuce (shredded)
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together by hand.
- Divide into 4/6 cover with cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the pancetta until crispy.
- Fry the burgers in the pan over med heat, press down with a spatula whilst cooking 3/4 min or to your liking.
- Toast burger buns.
- Place a burger onto the bottom bun, stack the pancetta, blue cheese, lettuce and chives. Top with Onion Marmalade
- Add the top bun and press down.
Serve immediately with some Cucumber Pickle
SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN GOUJONS
OUR COATER HAS IT’S OWN UNIQUE RECIPE
IT’S GOURMET, FRESH FROM OUR KITCHEN & SCRUMPTIOUS!
THE SPICE & HERBS IN OUR RECIPE IS REFLECTIVE OF AUTHENTIC SOUTHERN COOKING